On the Customer Portal there are 2 way that documents are added with Articles.
The description of the document version indicates the following.
- Initials of the author of the document (optional).
- Date of the document (YY/MM/DD).
- Version number, which is either after date description or mentioned seperatly below date description.
Document is added to the article as a link:
Documents that are subjected to changes are added as a link. This will ensure that the latest document version will be available for you to read or to downloaded.
- With older documents, the version number is mentioned at the bottom of each the pages. Like example below:
- With newer documents the version of the document can be found on the last page. Like example below:
Document is added directly in the article itself:
Documents that are added to the article itself are not subjected to change. A version number is added to the document though and can be found on the last page. Like example below.